Merry Christmas everyone! Finally we are getting a white christmas. I haven't seen this much snow fall in a very long time. At least its not thirty below out, so we can at least enjoy playing outside alittle.
Santa has come and gone. Mike and I were up very early this morning. Noah came running in, and told us that Santa ate all his cookies, not even a crumb! Wow! Then there were the presents under the tree. We had to open them now. There was no waiting, Noah began ripping them open as fast as he could. This sure is a fun age. He understands how Santa works now. However, there is no pictures still with Santa this year again. Anytime he saw him, he began to shake and shiver and turned the other way and ran. Oh-well maybe next year. Sydney did get a picture with Santa, she didn't care, she slept through it!
Besides Christmas not much else going on. I have returned back to work after seven weeks. It feels like I never left. I had a great warm welcome back from everyone. That made it a little easier on me. I feel so bad for going to work so early. Sydneys already at daycare. Poor munchkin.
Mike finished another semester at Tech. Once again he has made the Deans list. Way to go Daddy! One more to go..
Here is some pictures of the crazyness around here.
1 comment:
Jen! Sydney is such a cutie!! Congrats again! I hope all is well!
Kyla Jo
Post a Comment