Okay the wait is over! The baby is finally here. Our digital camera crashed, so we weren't able to get pictures on the computer right away.



Meet baby Sydney. She came to us on Oct. 26th at 8:49pm, weighing in at 7lbs 10oz.. She is a gorgeous little girl. Very content, and doesn't cry much. We can't really decide yet who she looks like. I think the dark hair is throwing us a little. Noah is proud to be a Big Brother. He asks to hold her every night. It only lasts for about thirty seconds, but at least hes asking. I don't see any jealousy yet, hes always happy to help out. He talks to her,lets me know when she has spit up, brings me diapers, hes my big helper. Right now she is three weeks old. Sydney gained a pound an a half at her two week appointment. She isn't doing much yet besides eating, sleeping, pooping and peeing. It keeps me busy.
1 comment:
Congrats Jen!!!! I hope all is well with you and your beautiful family!!!
Kyla Jo
Post a Comment