Saturday, December 13, 2008

Terrible Twos

Here is a couple pictures from his party in St. Cloud, Here at home and how he felt after.
Trying the frosting first, then the toys, hmm- okay lets eat cake!
Fire! Don't worry Noah will put it out!
Thanks to everyone that came to his party in St. Cloud. It was really hard to get a good picture!

We have been busy this past month with our Little Man. He turned two on Nov. 15th. Where did the time go! He had three parties, one at the St. Cloud Holiday Inn, one for daycare, and one with my family. He is so good at blowing out candles now! I can't even keep my Yankee candle burning, he wants up to blow it out. He's had a few milestones this year. He can say a few words. Not as much as the doctor would like. She said he should have a vocabulary of about sixty words and say a few phrases. We may have to consider speech therapy this spring. He is in his own bed now. Speed Mcqueen from cars is everywhere in his room now. No more Winnie the Pooh. Oh yeah- I almost forgot he sleeps through the night! Finally!! We are still playing with the idea of potty-training. He knows what the chair is for, and he will sit there with a book and reads, but no potty yet.
Christmas is right around the corner. We got the tree up on Thanksgiving Day. Daddy also decorated the backyard and made it a real Winter Wonderland. Lights on all the trees and two different 10ft tall blow-up snowmen. He said he did it for Noah, but I think he wanted it for himself. It looks beautiful, especially with the snow that just fell. I'm a little scared to see what the electric bill will be. I'm a little slow on getting the x-mas cards out, but once I get the right picture I will get them sent.
My overnights at the hospital will be coming to and end the week of Christmas. I'm going to miss working the three nights a week, I saved alot on gas and daycare. For Mikes sake I better go back to days, he misses me, Aah Yuk!!
Mikes finals are next week so he's been spending alot of time studying. So far he has A's in everything. Noah and I are sure proud of him.
Mike, Noah and myself wish all of our family and friends a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We love you all.

No comments: