I can't believe how fast fall has gone. I wanted to get out and get to some parks for the fall colors and we just never had a chance. Mike is back to school! His first semester at St. Cloud Tech for plumbing is almost done. He loves school and he loves the challenges it brings. I am proud of him for going, it been almost twenty years, and to jump into this, has got to be scary. He is the oldest in the class, but he doesn't seem to mind. Even though he is going to school he is finding a lot of time to hunt. He has been taking Libby (our Golden Retriever) and working her very hard. This weekend he went to New York Mills to deer hunt. So its another mother-and-son weekend. It sure is hard to think of things to keep him busy! Noah is such an active little man. He is getting so smart. However, still not fully talking. A week from today he will be the big "2". Of course he will get three birthdays again this year.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Fall of 08
I can't believe how fast fall has gone. I wanted to get out and get to some parks for the fall colors and we just never had a chance. Mike is back to school! His first semester at St. Cloud Tech for plumbing is almost done. He loves school and he loves the challenges it brings. I am proud of him for going, it been almost twenty years, and to jump into this, has got to be scary. He is the oldest in the class, but he doesn't seem to mind. Even though he is going to school he is finding a lot of time to hunt. He has been taking Libby (our Golden Retriever) and working her very hard. This weekend he went to New York Mills to deer hunt. So its another mother-and-son weekend. It sure is hard to think of things to keep him busy! Noah is such an active little man. He is getting so smart. However, still not fully talking. A week from today he will be the big "2". Of course he will get three birthdays again this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment